A little bit about me…
- My name is Rachel Harris
- I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Environmental Engineering with a Minor in Environmental Toxicology
- I have a dog child, Ava, who means the world to me (she’s in the photo above)
- I know a lot about water
- I am a nerd (as if you couldn’t already tell)
- I am passionate about health, wellness, science and people
- I love yoga
- I love dancing and art
- I am an oldest child
- I was a soccer player (13 years) and track runner (4 years) when I was younger
- I am a really good swimmer
- I believe you create your life!
- I started doing yoga when I was a teenager from a Gaiam AM/PM Yoga DVD (Patricia Deeson and Rodney Yee).
- I practiced regularly for about 2 years and then stopped when I went to college. While in college I practiced sporadically.
- I have a regular practice now that consists of HOT yoga (Bikram and Ashtanga/Vinyasa style yoga)
- I hope that I can inspire all people to see that Yoga asana and Yoga lifestyle is accessible to everyone.
- I was raised in a family that taught me about health and nutrition.
- When I was younger, I had debilitating health issues which really became the spark for my deep interest in health and wellness.
- To this day, I still seek to learn as much as I can about health and wellness and share it with others.
Peace, love and blessings!